Spend the night at Great Lakes Science Center!
Blast off on an overnight space adventure that’s fun for the whole family!
- Launch stomp rockets
- Design a space capsule
- Experiment with liquid nitrogen
- Explore NASA Glenn Visitor Center exhibits
- Meet Eva, NASA’s larger-than-life astronaut
- Take a picture in the space-themed photo booth
- Enjoy the OMNIMAX movie, Hubble
- Don’t forget your sleeping bag!
Includes late-night snack and a light breakfast the next morning.
(Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5:30 pm)
$39 per person
Space Adventure Week
July 23 – 29
It’s all space, all the time! Blast off for a week of space-themed events, programs and workshops.
Take a “tour” of the Apollo Capsule; enjoy rocket demonstrations and paper plane activities; check out our lunar cart and experience what Mars soil feels like; meet interns from NASA’s Space Communication and Navigation office; see the OMNIMAX movie, Destiny in Space and see a space-themed Big Science Show!
Programs are free with paid admission to the Science Center. Regular OMNIMAX fees apply for Destiny in Space. No advance reservations required. Click here for more details!