Experience the MOST fun you can have on EARTH with a Great Lakes Science Center membership!
Membership benefits include:
- FREE admission to Great Lakes Science Center, the new NASA Glenn Visitor Center and the Steamship William G. Mather for 1 full year
- One-time complimentary parking pass
- FREE or discounted OMNIMAX® tickets
- Guest members (varies by membership category)
- DISCOUNTS on science camps, family workshops and other programs
- Add a member to ANY FAMILY level membership for just $20
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Invitations to member-only events
Great Lakes Science Center is a member of the ASTC Passport Program which allows our members to receive free general admission to more than 340 science centers and museums across the country! Please note that Great Lakes Science Center does not have a reciprocal agreement with the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.
Members enjoy discounted admission to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition. Become a member today and see Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition for just $10!
Join or renew your membership here!
You may use your membership before your card arrives by showing photo ID at the Box Office.
For more information on membership, call 216-696-4576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Ohio Educator? Contact the membership department at 216-696-4576 to find out about our discounted Educator Membership program!
Upcoming Member Events:
Check back soon for upcoming events!
- A photo ID is required with your membership card for admission.
- Membership benefits are non-transferrable and apply only to those named on the membership card.
- Youth under 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult. Named youth between the ages of 16-17 may use the membership without a named adult present, but are not entitled to guest benefits (if applicable).
- Membership includes up to six named youth under 18 in your household as reflected on your membership card.
- Un-named guests must be accompanied by the Science Center membership cardholder.
- OMNIMAX vouchers and unlimited movie privileges may be used during normal operating hours, special events excluded.
- To receive free general admission at participating ASTC institutions, you must live more than 90 miles away from the museum you wish to visit. Please call the museum prior to visit for specific admission benefits.
- Caregivers (nanny, babysitter, etc.) must be named guests or paid additional members to gain admission.
- Additional fees may apply to traveling exhibitions.
- Membership benefits do not apply to group/school visits.